Indoor lighting issues

Filtry, oświetlenie, grzałki i inne sprzęty akwarystyczne

Moderatorzy: krzych_100, BARA, grzesi3k, wojtass9, michelle1992, chemik4

ODPOWIEDZ
robertstandley

Indoor lighting issues

Post autor: robertstandley »

Hi,

Im really strugling with indoor lighting and grainy after effects, I renderd this image in poser and MAX VRay and do not see these issues - tried everything I could think off scanned forums and decided to post here for ideas or help.This has 2 light emitters no HDRI its an indoor room a third light is the lantern flame that casues major malfunctions on her arms as you can see, this is 5000 samples and 5 hours of rendering, ill let it go longer but honestly not seeing much change since about 3000 passes.any thoughts? As mentioned I can remoive the room walls put an outdoor setting of this and do not have this problem / effect on her arms. Generally im finding indoor lighting a bit lower quality compared to some other render engines out there.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://render.otoy.com/forum/viewtopic ... 45&t=35637
Creative video marketing service

Thanks![/url]
Awatar użytkownika
BARA

Post autor: BARA »

Witaj,
Jesteś na stronie forum prowadzonego w języku polskim. Proszę Cię o stosowanie w postach tego języka.
Z góry dziękuję.
Pozdrawiam. Barbara

akwaria 128l, 45l i inne, obsada różna, dużo roślin i krewetki. Nie stosuję chemii.

Akwarystyka to odpowiedzialność za żywe i czujące stworzenia, które nie krzyczą.

W najbliższych dniach będę mocno mniej dostępna na forum.
ODPOWIEDZ